- People are the heart of our success
- Challenged to make an impact
At Caltex, we're making life easier for our customers by reinventing our convenience retail and fuel offering. As one of Australia's largest companies, we're passionate about job creation, increasing productivity and creating more opportunities for Australians. We currently employ approximately 6,000 people across nine employment entities.
We have a current opportunity for an experienced HR Analyst to join our HR Connect Team to manage and oversee HR Information System (HRIS) employee and organisational data, company-wide.
You'll take us further by…
- Acting as the HR Data SME, advising on and updating organisational structure and position data in the company HRIS
- Managing how employee data is used throughout other systems across the business
- Collaborate with HR and the wider business to design and provide reports and analysis to meet business needs, increasing reporting self-serve
- Improving the capability of the HR team and business in understanding of data and drawing insights
- Participating in project teams as required to provide system expertise and insight, and improve employee experience with HR technology touch points
- Acting as the Escalation point for HRIS enquiries, particularly where data related
- Taking all opportunities to support the building of system understanding and capability in managers and employees, working towards a culture of self-service
- Employing your developed knowledge of HR Systems in SAP Payroll ECC6 and ideally the Success Factors System and the ability to extract, manipulate and interpret complex data and simplify for the end user
- Using your exemplary communication skills (both verbal and written) and advanced computer literacy particularly in Microsoft Excel.
We'll take you further by…
- Offering a competitive salary;
- Challenging you to make an impact through detailed and complex analysis in a business that is bigger than you realise;
- Welcoming you to our highly regarded and dedicated HR Connect Team focused on delivering Organisational and Employee data solutions across the business.
We're an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion, and celebrate what makes us unique. We'll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you.
Want to take your career to the next level? Apply today.