- Positive and collaborative work environment
- AECOM offers flexible working arrangements
- 9 month fixed term contract based in Parramatta
Become part of an innovative team where you will gain exposure to a challenging and meaningful project.
Located in Parramatta, this newly created position is a key member of our ANZ HR team responsible for partnering with business leaders and our client to ensure HR support to the ‘Easing Sydney’s Congestion’ Program.
The Easing Sydney’s Congestion Program office is one of ANZ’s biggest projects, delivering programs of work that will upgrade Sydney’s existing road network for decades to come.
You will join a team of driven professionals where we place a high priority on a fun and engaging work environment. You will be working with people who are passionate, smart, creative, curious and proud to be part of a company that is dedicated to delivering a better world.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist with HR queries on the ground and ensure consistency to the broader AECOM business
- Support people managers in the delivery of AECOM HR programs such as: our flexible work strategies, remuneration, performance management, etc.
- Work closely with people managers to develop an environment that supports the needs of our people in developing themselves and their career
- Support the implementation of communication channels that are important to our people
- Act as the interface between the project office and other key areas of the HR community to assist in alignment of HR frameworks and processes
- Work on projects that help build the culture of the office and make it the best place to work
- Tertiary Qualification in Human Resource Management and / or equivalent (e.g. Bachelor of Business/Commerce)
- Minimum 5 years of post-graduate human resources experience within a dynamic environment
- Exposure to professional services, engineering or construction environment would be ideal, but not essential
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external clients to establish a strong professional relationship
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men’s equal participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities