- Are you a home lending expert looking to work and live close to home?
- Provide a specialised and dedicated home lending service to your local network
- Use your local knowledge to embed yourself in the community and help our customers achieve their life goals
- Multiple positions within GWS - Parramatta, Blacktown & Merrylands
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Tipped as being the second CBD, Parramatta and the Greater Western Sydney region is truly taking off and becoming the place to work and live! With a large amount of growth and development happening in the region, this is your opportunity to work and live close to home in the Greater Western Sydney region.
NAB are committed to changing and growing with the times which means a dedicated focus on growing our Lending contingent within our branches in the GWS area. This means, if you are an experienced local lender within Greater Western Sydney, including the Hills District, Parramatta or Wetherill Park then we want to hear from you! We are looking for passionate lenders who are devoted, not only to the role of a lender but the region as well.
What to expect -
As a Home Lending Specialist you're the first point of contact for a full range of residential lending inquiries in branch. This is a high volume sales role within our retail network focused on generating lending growth and identifying cross sell opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Increase the growth and manage the retention of a consumer lending portfolio
- Conduct pro-active activity to acquire new clients to NAB
- Retain existing clients by offering advice and financial solutions that add value to our customer's life
- Support the Branch Manager and help to develop the sales ability of your branch team through peer coaching and guidance.
We're looking for future leaders who advocate for customers and who can demonstrate a customer centric focus and business development activities with ease. If you thrive in a results driven sales environment and have a credit or lending background, along with the ability to influence colleagues and customers, managing complex products and inquiries we encourage you to apply.
Your future with NAB -
We really do believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers and for the community too.
Work with NAB. Work with Passion. A career with NAB is about more than money. You’ll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realise and apply your potential.
To be part of our vision to be Australia and New Zealand’s most respected bank, to have fun in your work place and to give back to our customers and community please apply online today!
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time