- Play a critical role to transform Convenience Retailing in Australia
- Bring your cross functional Retail leadership experience
- Competitive remuneration; outstanding career development opportunities
A fresh take on convenience - The Foodary launched in 2017 to deliver barista coffee, fresh food and quality grocery to customers on the move.
More café than convenience store, The Foodary is part of an evolving strategy that aims to reinvent convenience retail. We are making life easier for customers with an inviting shopping experience underpinned by digital enablers and convenient services.
The Foodary can be found at 27 sites nationally, including both fuel and high street locations, bringing an innovative offer to more customers!
As we continue our growth strategy in Convenience Retail and making life easier for our customers, we plan to expand our Foodary and Nashi network by an additional 50 – 60 sites nationally in 2018. With this in mind, we have a newly created position for a Head of the Foodary Rollout to join our hard working and committed Convenience Development team. Reporting the General Manager, Convenience Development you will be responsible for program managing the rollout of our Foodary and Nashi sites across Australia. To give you an idea of what this involves, you will:
- Partner and engage with the Retail Leadership Team to drive deliverables and achieve set targets that ensures success across all rollouts;
- Own The Foodary Retail format and drive continuous improvement to the model, whilst ensuring opportunities, enhancements and improvements are captured, assessed and actioned as appropriate for future rollouts;
- Manage, lead and coach a team of Retail professionals and ensure that all specific deliverables and milestone success measures are in place for precision rollout of all new sites;
- Work cross functionally with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure rollouts are delivered on time and on budget;
- Work through any challenges and obstacles that’s arise as you evolve and improve The Foodary Retail format;
To be successful you will have had previous retail transformation experience at a senior level, a relevant tertiary qualification and demonstrated success in managing multi-disciplinary projects. You will have sound leadership skills within a multi-site retail organisation and have experience in managing high-performing teams, along with exposure to project/change management principles. You will be a confident and effective communicator and have the ability to establish relationships both internally and externally across all levels. You embrace challenge and thrive on success.
This is an exciting time to join the team at Caltex and be part of a forward thinking and innovative concept, where you will have the opportunity to showcase your success and be at the forefront of the Convenience Retail industry.
If we’ve got your interest, we encourage you to submit an application because we would love to tell you more. Click ‘Apply Online’ below to register your interest. Applications close 25th March 2018.
At Caltex, we’re with you all the way. We keep millions of people moving every day, and continue to be Australia’s leading transport fuel supplier and a growing convenience retailer. We’re a diverse, multi-faceted business full of people ready to make a difference, and we’re evolving which means we’ve got a variety of career opportunities In different areas.
Our culture is open and team-orientated and lets our employees be themselves while achieving great results. Our core company values – Connect to win, Find new ways, Own it, Make a difference for customers and Never stop caring- act as a roadmap to ensure we continue to make life easier for our customers, for our partners and for each other.
Working at Caltex has many potential benefits, including:
- Flexible work options (enabled through technology)
- Career development opportunities
- BabyCare Package (including a BabyCare bonus).
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate health plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study reimbursement
- Opportunities to relocate intra and interstate
- Employee Share Scheme
- Personal Performance Bonus and Company Incentive Scheme
- Two x Star Card with a 25% fuel discount, for a privately-owned private-use vehicle
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply.