Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) is one of the largest trade services organisations in the world, offering a comprehensive range of forward-thinking supply chain and traditional trade solutions. It has been repeatedly recognised by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations in numerous awards for its strength in combining innovation and service excellence with end-to-end client solutions. GTRF serves as a core service provider for Commercial (CMB) and Global Banking & Markets (GBM) clients.
We are looking for an experienced Client Service Manager to be responsible for managing, owning and handling the transactional needs of assigned clients.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver Australia’s GTRF Client Service strategy and operating model, aligned with the global GTRF Client Service target operating model;
- Contribute to achieving the overall business objective of revenue growth through revenue retention, reduced sales time on service, proactive management of GTRF service performance and increased clients’ usage of self-serve solutions;
- Handle, own and resolve clients’ transactional queries, issues and complaints;
- Coordinate with Transaction Services staff, BDMs, RMs and other internal/ external staff for service performance and issues;
- Provide transactional trade advisory to assigned clients, Business Development Managers (BDMs) and Relationship Managers (RMs), and provide input to account planning.