Intelligent Automation Architect, COE
As the architect for the Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence, you will report into Growth Market Intelligent Automation Portfolio lead. Your focus will be technical pre-sales, solutioning, creative RPA solutions for large companies, plan and execute training internally within Avanade.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for Offering sales, revenue and Sold vs Delivered growth (first among equals carries global target as well as Area)
- Single point of contact for offering in Growth Market Area (Brazil, ASEAN, Japan, GCR, Australia)
- Supporting sales of offering with direct involvement on deals
- Cascading offering knowledge to Regional Offering Leads and personally coach
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops, provide solution architect /technical architect support to the teams in RFI/RFP process
- Review and QA deals (relative to offering)
- Manage offering-level interlock with ACN and MSFT
- Cross-offering interlock (Cloud Transformation, Application development, Application Management and Digital)
- Ensure the Regional Offering Leads align with Talent communities on capability plan & support staffing escalations for offering related skills
- Align with TC leadership on training & capability investments
- Ensure CoE capability is appropriately leveraged for the offering within each region
- Offering/sub-offering BOM development
- Analyze client processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility during pre-sales phase
- Have exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team
- Support mobilization of sold deals
Also, Manager key responsibilities include:
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Support full life cycle implementations with the Regional offering leads on key projects
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
Manage and share assets such as Accelerators, Libraries and pilots:
- Define and build industry based assets and models that will allow Avanade to accelerate its IA & AI journey.
- Harvesting of offering related materials with regions (in collaboration with ROLs, GDN and onsite delivery teams)
- Work with target clients to create demos, PoC’s and artefacts that are scalable, reusable and demonstrate innovation.
- Define and build a reusable architecture for IA based deployments leveraging the Azure platform
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant RPA Analytics consulting or industry experience within FSI
- At least 3 years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platforms: BluePrism Automation Anywhere, and/or UIPath
- Minimum 1 years of process design and process improvement experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 3 full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
- 3+ years’ experience leading and managing project teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to travel 50% - 60% across Growth Markets.
Preferred Education Background:
Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, maths or statistics is important along with demonstrated deep understanding of the Automation and Analytics subject matter space.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- 10+ years' relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and artefact management
- 2-3+ years of exposure to the analytics domain with understanding of the Azure Bot Framework, Azure Cognitive Services, Machine Learning, and PowerBI
- 2-3+ years exposure to application of AI & ML to areas such as financial services, healthcare, media and communication etc.
Accountable for Area IA Architect:
- Offering Portfolio Sales and Revenue Growth
- Assistance to achieve the Sales and Revenue targets
- Ability to quick start an industry & asset based go to market
- Customer Satisfaction
- Ability to create collateral and artefacts in targeted areas and industries
- Drive innovation and Smart Automation (RPA integrated with IA services)
- Skill and Capability Readiness support for the regions
- Knowledge transfer to regions
Requisition ID - 52115
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.