One of the big changes under Telstra2022 strategy is the creation of a new standalone Business Unit, Telstra InfraCo. Telstra InfraCo will be responsible for Telstra’s fixed infrastructure, valued at over $11B. It will be accountable for our copper and HFC networks, fibre network, ducts, pits and pipes, property including exchange buildings and data centres, and subsea cables.
As the Group Reporting Specialist, you will assist with providing key business reporting within InfraCo and to other business units. This role will support the communication of InfraCo performance consistent with its strategy, providing visibility of process towards that strategy both within and outside InfraCo.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Reporting & Analytics group to provide business reporting from InfraCo as a whole to corporate units and stakeholders in other Telstra BUs
- Provide business and operational reporting to groups within InfraCo,
- Develop automated tools and dashboards that provide up to date insights on key operational and financial metrics to drive performance of the business
- Deliver clear, usable reports summarising InfraCo performance, challenges and issues
- Provide support for and day-to-day management of executive level dashboards and InfraCo reporting cadence
- Deliver ad hoc reporting on time and scope
- Maintain tracking and reporting frameworks
So, who are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to digest and summarise complex information from a variety of sources for stakeholders at a range of levels
- Ability to proactively seek out relevant content for reports
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work very effectively in highly matrixed environments
- Demonstrated high degree of self-drive and able to work well both alone with high autonomy and as part of the team
- Demonstrated ability in managing and influencing senior stakeholders
- Personal authenticity and ability to influence executives and stakeholders both internally and externally to achieve complex outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage highly complex environments**.**
- Hold tertiary qualifications
It's no secret we expect a lot from you. But like any good relationship, we give a lot back. We aim to challenge and inspire you and take a vested interest in your career with us. What you'll probably appreciate the most is the diverse and talented group of colleagues you'll work with, who'll support your development and with whom you'll achieve great things.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex