About Accenture Finance & Risk Services
Accenture Finance & Risk Services help our clients focus on three key challenges - increasing profitability, reducing complexity and managing regulations. We primarily work with leading Investment, Corporate and Retail Banks, as well as major Insurers. These clients look to our Finance & Risk consultants to recommend the best solutions, based on their unique insights and industry expertise across Financial Risk, Operational Risk, Finance & Risk Analytics, Regulatory and Compliance, Fraud and Financial Crime, and Finance functions.
Whom We Want to Meet:
We are looking for candidates proficient in Financial Crime Solutions who excel in a client facing environment and who are able to approach unstructured challenges in an informed and innovative way. Candidates should be passionate about achieving success for our clients and have demonstrated the ability apply creative thought, financial services industry knowledge and strategic judgment to set themselves apart.
Candidates need to have a willingness to travel and several of the following professional experiences and skills:
- A good understanding of key Financial Crime concepts, covering Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), Sanctions, Fraud, Transaction Monitoring or Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC).
- A good understanding of the current regulatory climate in local and overseas jurisdictions and recent developments within the Financial Crime space
- Solid experience and understanding of IT solutions being used in the Financial Crime space (e.g. NICE Actimize, Siron, Fiserv, Norkom/Detica, Fircosoft, Mantas etc.)
- Delivery of data engagements in areas such as Data Architecture, Data Integration, Data Analytics, Data Governance and Data Quality.
- Working with a range of data and compliance analytics tools (e.g. ACL, SAS, SPSS, Unica, Cognos, DataFlux, Datanomic, Teradata, Informatica, SQL, Access/Excel, VBA, Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview, Big Data)
- Experience working in a financial services organisation of any type
- Understand financial crime concepts and how they apply to business and technology solutions
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Prior consulting experience is an advantage
- Accenture has an end-to-end focus with clients making us a trusted partner to support clients from strategy to execution, giving you the possibility to strengthen both your analytical and executive capabilities
- Accenture has a global model with easy outreach to skilled global SMEs to aid our local projects, helping you with valuable insights
- Strong global brand, with a very broad client offering
- Fast career development through close and personal co-operation with senior high-performing colleagues and market leading clients
- A challenging and gratifying mix of project work and business development
- Personal training opportunities and a career counselling program
- Very strong team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation is highly valued and rewarded Fair level of Work / Life Balance and possibility to control your own agenda to a large extent
- A position within our Financial Services operating group, and exciting projects for large insurance company clients
Education: Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
Mobility: A willingness to travel when required is crucial
Apply via this link (hyperlink) and remember to attach your CV, cover letter and academic grades. Please also note in your application that you are applying for a position within the Financial Services practice.