We're an iconic Australian organisation, with a proud past and an even more exciting future, as we transform to become a leading innovator in tech and telco of the future - to help our customers, employees and the communities we work in to thrive in a connected world.
The opportunity with us
In our Consumer & Small Business team, we meet the needs of all consumers and small businesses and grow value by delivering digitally-led propositions and outstanding customer journeys, leveraging our insight into customer needs and our superior sales and service capabilities
Customer Advocacy is a key business priority for Telstra and this role is critical to re-building customer confidence and trust in Telstra for all Business Compensation Claims.
As a Financial Analyst, you will undertake a widely varied role which includes (but not limited to):
- Investigation of individual claims of > $5K and provide factual reports within an appropriate time frame
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of complex Telstra products and Telstra’s systems used to support those products
- Conduct analysis of financial data (Billing; Network; Usage and Financial etc.) and present the findings in a clear concise and structured manner
- Train and develop other Claims Managers in the skills required to prepare high level claim assessments
- Provide subject matter expertise and advice to peers and key stakeholders to help facilitate dispute resolution; avoid litigation and uphold Telstra’s reputation
- Deliver feedback to relevant parties on any learning, identified system or process failures and/or potential risks discovered during the course of investigations
- Utilise sound process and product knowledge to provide timely and accurate advice to Business Compensation Case Managers
Here’s what we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
To succeed within this role you will require at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Commerce, Economics or related discipline with membership to CA or CPA highly regarded.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Small Business
- You know your way around financial statements/documents
- Ability to use clear written, verbal and visual communication
- Customer centric with excellent relationship management skills, including the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders
It's no secret we expect a lot from you. In return, we offer ongoing training and support to help you develop and grow your own career, while helping us to achieve our strategic goals. Also, being part of our Telstra team, you'll enjoy access to some great rewards and benefits!
Interested? Apply Now!
If you can help us add the ‘wow’ factor to every Telstra customer’s experience, enjoy collaborating with different people and can handle challenge in any form, we'd love to hear from you.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex