CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
We are currently seeking a Finance/Project Controls Administrator to join our Water Team. Reporting to the Commercial and Controls Manager this varied role will see you providing Financial, Project Controls and General Administration duties to the team.
This Permanent Full-time role will be based in our Head Office in Melbourne’s CBD.
On offer are great career prospects with a Tier 1 contractor with a diverse portfolio of projects.
As Senior Community Relations & Stakeholder Advisor, you will be accountable for:
- Time Sheet Administration (using Rover) and processing weekly payroll for casual employees.
- Financial Administration
- Project Controls Administration – assisting the Commercial and Controls manager with end of month process; liaising with Project Managers for submission of Weekly Reports; maintaining Asset Registers; collecting and consolidating monthly reports.
- General Administration and Office Management duties.
Our minimum requirements for these roles are:
- Proficiency in JDE, Rover and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in or knowledge of End of Month processes, particularly accruals, and basic contract administration duties.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.