Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
Following some recent internal movements to a project, we have 2 Finance Analyst positions available within our Leasing Finance team. Both roles are being offered as 12 month fixed term contracts, and during your time in the contract, you’ll play an integral role within the asset team to support commercial decisions.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Financial and Management Reporting - Produce and review accurate udgets, Long Term Forecasts, Bi-Monthly Forecasts for a portfolio of centres
- Stakeholder Engagement - Analytical support to internal and external stakeholders to deliver on strategic plan.
- Create Insights and Strategic Analysis - Provide numerical support for leasing decisions related to gross rent data across a portfolio of centres
- Managing deliverables - Prioritise work so that regular timetabled deliverables are delivered on time and are of a consistent quality while working on ad hoc work requested from Leasing Execs
- Innovation ‐ Support the delivery of a range of Finance Plan on a Page initiatives that help Scentre Group achieve its strategic objectives
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll be a driven, motivated and confident finance professional, and thrive when working independently in a high performing culture. We’re also looking for:
- Tertiary education within a finance related field, and working towards (or completed) CA/CPA qualification too
- Excellent analytical ability and attention to detail
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience managing conflicting deliverables
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!