- Ongoing career development opportunities
- We are a resilient, hardworking and inclusive team
- You are a team contributor who enjoys working collaboratively
About your team:
The Traineeship & RTO team is responsible for the provision of nationally recognised qualifications aligned to the AQF, which meet the needs of CBA employees.
The team sits alongside other Learning & Development focused functions within the Group, so it’s important from a strategic perspective that the actions taken and services provided by the function align where possible to broader HR and OD strategic priorities and initiatives.
What does success look like?
The principal responsibilities of the role include:
Accountability for governance and operations of RTO
Ensure that the RTO has adequate and effective governance and operating arrangements for the management system to be responsive to the needs of participants, BU’s and other relevant stakeholders and the environment in which the RTO operates. This also includes accountability for the Traineeships process and state based Traineeship requirements
Accountability for the risk profile of the RTO including routine auditing of record keeping processes and risk control testing
Assisting in the development of an annual RTO strategy; with specific focus towards identifying and advising on solutions to meet new Traineeship and qualification solutions in line with BU learning needs and banking licence requirements
Establishment of an industry consultation methodology utilising both internal and external networks for use with industry benchmarking and policy shaping
Identification and implementation of changes required in response to ever-shifting industry requirements, as well as business priorities & needs
Effectively leading a team of administrators, including the timely completion of all day to day administrative requirements, budget management in line with determined limits of authority, the completion of performance reviews, regular coaching and performance based conversations and other associated people leadership activities
What will help you succeed?
You must possess the following to be considered for this role:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or previous version of this qualification TAE40110 – with a commitment to upgrade by March 2019); and
- Qualifications on CBA’s RTO scope of registration as required.
The following skills and experience are desirable for this role:
- 5+ years of direct team leadership experience in a similar role or environment
- Current and extensive experience in an equivalent leadership role within an RTO (or enterprise RTO ideally)
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of compliant training and assessment strategies (preferably within an enterprise RTO)
- Leadership experience and demonstrated success with stakeholder management
If this sounds like you - please apply today!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.