- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- Develop your career in a firm of opportunity
- 12 months fixed term contract
We are looking for an individual with established Executive Assistant experience and an unwavering desire to contribute to others. Sound like you?
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
As a member of our Executive Assistant Community you will be joining a National Network that offers continuous training and development opportunities with your own dedicated coach, an allocated ‘buddy’, flexible working options, and the ability to connect with a strong National EA network. Be valued in your position and contribute to our vision; to build trust and solve important problems.
Supporting four lead partners in our Perth office, this position will give you the opportunity to utilise your excellent organisation, prioritisation, and forward planning skills, and will offer the chance to immerse yourself into the business. Focused on providing first class business support, your proactive attitude will ensure you quickly develop trusting working relationships with the Partners and their clients.
- Build strong networks and relationships with clients and their EAs
- High-level, complex diary management
- Prepare and edit PowerPoint and Word documents
- Coordination of meetings, events and conferences
- Extensive inbox management on behalf of Partners
- Travel coordination and proactive itinerary planning
- Expense management and timesheet processing
- Established experience in Executive support for senior leadership
- Strong business acumen with ability to make sound judgements and quick decisions
- Tech savvy, with strong skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Sense of urgency with the ability to remain ‘unflustered’ under pressure
- Exceptional client relationship and communication skills
- High level of discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matters
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Evalyne Findanis is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.