Thales is looking for a high level Executive Assistant with exceptional communication skills to join our busy EA team here at Sydney Olympic Park.
The role will involve:
- Working as a true partner to a senior director, in a high-trust environment where the focus is on adding real value
- Creating and drafting presentations, high level documents and board packs from scratch
- Complex diary management, seamlessly managing multiple commitments and competing priorities
- Management of email inboxes and communications, with full autonomy to action as much as possible
- Designing, creating and sending out key internal communications messages across the organisation
- Managing meetings, minutes, actions and status reporting
- Collating regular updates and insights from direct reports to feed into key business reporting
- Liaising with senior executives and customers both internally and externally
- Organising meetings and functions, including catering and booking of meeting rooms for both in-house and off-site events
- Booking and coordinating travel and accommodation requirements
- Management of expenses acquittals and processing of invoice payments
Ideally you’ll be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience of operating in a senior Executive Assistant role within a busy, high-trust, value-add corporate environment
- The ability to read senior people, anticipate their needs and develop trusted relationships across the business
- Exceptional team working and communication skills; able to integrate into a high-performing leadership team
- Intrinsic customer focus, exceptional attention to detail and a thorough approach to planning and organising others
- A relevant qualification in business administration is highly desirable
You’ll be working as part of a fabulous EA network, alongside an engaging senior leadership team in a fast-paced, professional and rewarding environment. If you'd like the opportunity to work for a global leader that is passionate about developing their people, in a busy, rewarding role then please apply online with a full resume.
- We believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. We’re open to discussing your individual needs, just let us know.
- This role will require you to work with information covered by the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and may require Australian Defence Security Clearance.
Apply for this role
- To be considered for this role, please click the apply button