At Unitywater we operate in a flexible, inclusive and exciting environment where no two days are ever the same. We continually pursue efficiencies and innovation to meet challenging demands, and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are one of the largest employers in the region, offering our people continual investment in training, diverse career paths, health and wellness benefits, competitive remuneration and a hardworking and rewarding environment.
Your opportunity as the Environmental Advisor is to assist in the implementation of Unitywater’s Environmental Management Systems and Environmental Management Plan. Based in Caboolture, you will provide technical advise on minimizing environmental harm, reporting and compliance, and liaising with internal and external stakeholders on environmental impacts and assessments.
Your contribution to living Unitywater’s values of Reliability, Safety, Honesty & Integrity, Efficiency, One Team, Innovation, and the following attributes are your key qualities for success in this role:
- Degree qualifications in the Environmental field;
- Knowledge of environmental legislation, operating licenses, standards and best environmental practice in relation to water and sewerage projects and services;
- Knowledge of environmental management systems and requirements of ISO 14001;
- Experience in undertaking environmental monitoring programs, analysis of data, reporting, investigations and problem solving;
- High level interpersonal and written communication skills;
- C Class Drivers License.
Unitywater provides high quality, safe and reliable water and sewerage services to approximately 724,626 people and manages $3.2 billion worth of essential service infrastructure. We are proud of the awards we have won for our industry contributions and we will continue to produce the highest food-grade product for our customers.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team and would love to hear from you! Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Unitywater, this position and to access a full position description, visit www.unitywater.com
Vacancy reference: 2017-537
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate your eligibility and right to work in Australia.
Unitywater is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.