Are you an aerospace engineer with a love for or have experience with propulsion systems?
Are you looking to join a dynamic aircraft engineering team within a company that values diversity and work-life balance?
We're looking for a motivated individual to join our Specialty Engineering team as the Engine Structural Integrity Manager.
As the Engine Structural Integrity Manager you will be responsible for holistically managing the propulsion systems continuing airworthiness through effective fatigue life management and condition monitoring of the gas turbine engines fitted to the E-7A Wedgetail fleet.
Applicants are required to have a bachelor in engineering (mechanical\aerospace preferable) with a minimum 5 years of aerospace industry experience. Propulsion system experience is preferable but not mandatory. We are motivated to find a team player with excellent communication skills who is capable of working independently and utilising specialty engineering team mentors as required.
This position will be based in Williamtown with opportunity for occasional travel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring engine usage data to ensure continued service reliability throughout the life of the program
- Providing embodiment recommendations for relevant OEM Service Bulletins including overhaul work scope management
- Managing the Engine Structural Integrity Plan (ESIP) and required routine tasks
- Preparation and presentation of engine structural integrity topics at Contractor Performance Reviews.
To be successful you will have:
- A tertiary degree qualification acceptable to Engineers Australia, in the mechanical\aerospace technical discipline
- Ability to obtain RPEQ status
- A sound understanding of aircraft structures and systems.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Boeing Defence Australia is a dynamic organisation with endless opportunities to grow your career. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we promote a diverse and safe workplace environment. If you're interested in cultivating your career whilst maintaining a healthy work\life balance we'd love to hear from you.