- Join CSIRO - Australia's Premier Science and Technology Research Organisation
- Immerse Yourself in an Inclusive Culture
- Use your Skills and Make an Impact on CSIROs Australian Animal Health Laboratory!
The Australian Animal Health Laboratory (AAHL) is seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated Engagement Coordinator. This key role will be focused on identifying and fulfilling marketing, communication and engagement coordination opportunities for a range of external stakeholders. It will provide facility coordination, communication and operations support and advice to staff and leaders at the AAHL Facility and the Business Units working within. The position will form part of the operations team at AAHL and report to the AAHL Operations Manager.
Your duties will include
- Developing and managing an ongoing plan and schedule for AAHL facility applications and activities to ensure effective and efficient use of the facility
- Providing operational advice and support to the AAHL Operations Manager regarding the application process
- Provide support in the development of facility documentation, ensuring relevant processes are implemented and supporting development of AAHL Facility reference materials
- Collating project results and outcomes to meet various reporting requirements of the facility
- Working within the broader CSIRO environment to enhance AAHLs national facility community and stakeholder engagement activities, including on site events, arrangements of tours, creation of visitor experiences, etc
- Undertaking marketing activities to raise the profile of AAHL National Facility to relevant external stakeholders to help expand facility access
**Salary:**AU$97K - AU$105K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- Demonstrated experience in a similar facility environment, including operations, planning and scheduling activities
- Extensive experience in the development of high profile communication materials and plans
- The ability to manage projects relating to public relations, marketing, government affairs or internal communication
- Proven ability to investigate and solve complex problems, deal effectively with ambiguity, readily adapt to changing circumstances and maintain professionalism and flexibility
- Experience working effectively and independently in a professional team environment; to coordinate the logistical, operational and technical requirements necessary to support planning and scheduling of operations
- Ability to proactively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders; e.g. building an understanding of client needs, delivering information relevant to diverse audiences, and appropriate channel selection
- To be willing and able to apply and meet the requirements for a National Health Security Check.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
A relevant degree, or experience in communication and research operations
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
10:59 AEDT 21 December 2018