The $8.3 billion Sydney Metro Northwest is Australia's largest public transport infrastructure project currently under construction and a priority rail project for the NSW Government. It will be the first fully-automated rapid transit rail system in Australia.
As part of the Infrastructure Joint Venture, the two partners CPB Contractors and John Holland Group have collaborated to deliver world-class rapid transit services, which will provide customers with a safe, high quality, reliable, efficient and affordable public transport solution and meet the specified performance requirements on a whole-of-life basis.
About the Role
NRT are currently seeking skilled electricians to join our team delivering the Sydney Metro Northwest Project.
- Carry out electrical work in line with company requirements and processes
- Fit-out stations and substations with LV, HV cables and equipment
- Installation of cable tray and conduit
- Compliance testing and tagging of all portable electrical equipment
- Perform work in a safe manner, complying with legislative safe work procedures, instructions and safety management practices
The ideal applicant will have:
- NSW Electrical Licence
- Construction Industry White Card
- HV Qualifications
- Rail Industry Worker (RIW) Card
- CPR LVR
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer?
At North West Rapid Transit our project team work hard, and continuously strive for improvement. As a part of the team, you will receive the following;
- An opportunity to be part of an iconic project team, who are delivering this world class complex rail system to Sydney.
- Exposure to experts and leading professionals in the engineering and construction industry.
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced collaborative and creative environment, supporting various organisations and the NSW Government.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- Be part of the construction and delivery of Sydney Metro Phase 1.
If this sounds like you, don't waste time and apply below.
Please note: this role is being sourced through North West Rapid Transit directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.