The CPB Samsung John Holland (CSJ) joint venture has been successful in securing the contract to deliver the $2.7bn WestConnex M4 East (WCXM4E) project. As part of a broader scheme to connect Sydney's west with the airport and the Port Botany precincts, construction of the WCXM4E will join the M4 Widening at Homebush Bay Drive and provide a 5.5km tunnel with three lanes in each direction from the M4 at North Strathfield to Parramatta Road and the City West Link.
The project scope includes the following:
- Twin tunnels with 3 lanes in each direction, spanning 5.5km in length
- On and off ramps for the M4 East tunnels at the M4 Motorway at Homebush, Concord Road at North Strathfield, Parramatta Road at Haberfield, and City West Link at Haberfield
- Surface road improvements including Patterson St, Concord, and Wattle St at Haberfield.
- Future proofing with the provision for Stage three (Haberfield to St Peters) ramps on Wattle Street
In addition to the above scope, the CSJ is seeking applications for an Electrical Supervisor to join the M&E fit out team. This team is responsible for the procurement, installation and commissioning of the M&E packages:
- Planning and delivering work on time and within budget
- Management of compliance with respect to quality, safety and environment
- Subcontractor management and supervision
- Logistics management and procurement of materials
- Management and tracking of costs i.e. materials, plant, equipment etc
To be considered you will have a minimum 5 years' experience in an identical role across the execution of major infrastructure projects. Qualifications in an electrical trade is essential.
The WCXM4E is offering longevity of employment, the prospect for career development and the opportunity to deliver a key piece of Sydney's infrastructure.
As part of our recruitment commitment, we will endeavour to review and respond in a timely manner to all applications. Where applicable, evidence of tertiary qualifications and proof of right to work will be required prior to successful appointment.