- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Flexible workplace & collaborative team – Brisbane based
- Awarded Best Relationship Business Bank 2017 at the industry’s premier Business Banking Awards hosted by RFi Group
BOQ Specialist is a market leader providing distinctive banking solutions to an elite client base of medical, dental and accounting professionals as well as High Net Worth individuals. We aim to add value to and build partnerships with our clients by being industry experts in our chosen niches. Our expanding documents team is responsible for assisting in the management of settlements for commercial lending transactions. This is a high volume, high touch role which will require you to manage a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Confirming that all the necessary paperwork has been supplied for all Commercial contracts that have settled.
- Preparing the security packets for scanning. Scanning, finalising the packets and preparing them for relocation for offsite storage.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- Monitor and respond to the Admin Requests Group E-mail account.
- Locate contract files for other Staff members as requested.
- Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and letter folding machine. Inform Team Leader if maintenance is required. Ensure the printers are stocked with paper and distribute or discard any uncollected printouts.
- Daily correspondents (maturity rollover letters, expired insurance letters welcome letters and term deposit letters).
- Undertake any external other duties such as banking as required
- Monitor and print all branch settlements from common inbox.
- Preparing, printing and sending monthly statements to clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Highly organised and efficient
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and high expectations in a pressurised environment
- Computer skills required
- Microsoft suite of products
Be part of the journey for BOQ and enjoy;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia