This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual to provide advice to a range of stakeholders on strategic and operational diversity and workforce planning initiatives and activities. It is also required to assist with the management, design, implementation, co-ordination and delivery of strategic and operational diversity and workforce planning projects, initiatives and activities.
As a Diversity and Inclusion Manager you will:
- Lead the provision of strategic advice, statistics, support and training in relation to Diversity and Inclusion to relevant stakeholders and customers.
- Lead and manage the engagement of relevant internal and external bodies to assist with the delivery of TransGrid’s Diversity and Inclusion framework objectives
- Manage and co-ordinate the development, implementation and monitoring of diversity and inclusion projects, initiatives and activities
- Identify roles and opportunities linked to diversity targets and incorporate into the workforce plan
- Develop the annual strategic workforce plan linking key business strategy to workforce planning and resourcing needs
- Co-ordinate and manage the development, implementation and monitoring of strategic workforce planning projects, initiatives and activities
- Liaise with internal and external clients in relation to the design, development and delivery of workforce and resource planning programs
- Analyse, design, implement and evaluate projects with a focus on diversity projects and workforce planning
- Develop and manage diversity and workforce planning submissions, reports and metrics.
- Assist with monitoring, interpretation and reporting of against diversity workforce plan targets and actual outcomes.
To be considered for the position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in human resources management, organisational development, business or a related field and/or relevant demonstrated experience
- Solid experience in similar role
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge and understanding of human resource concepts and practices and how these are applied within an organisation
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and influencing skills in customer experience and stakeholder management
- High level of analytical skills and the ability to work independently
- High level written, presentation, negotiation and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to manage time and work autonomously or in a team environment as required
Please note, the role is part-time and 24 months fixed term
At the heart of the national electricity market, our high voltage transmission network connects customers across NSW and ACT to safe and reliable electricity. We’re a newly privatised company that’s taking a leading role in encouraging the connection of renewable generation. Would you like to help us connect Australia to a low carbon future?
We offer fulfilling careers for driven people who can help ensure that our business and the essential services we provide are continually improving. Our people come from a broad range of backgrounds that reflect the communities we serve, and bring different perspectives to different challenges.
Join us and make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day. For further information please contact our HR Business Partnering team on (02) 9620 0222 (ext 900 222) or visit www.transgrid.com.au/careers to view the position description and apply online.
Our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received.
We do not accept agency introductions as TransGrid operates a direct sourcing model.
To view our Privacy Statement and how we handle personal and sensitive information click here .
TransGrid is committed to Health and Safety, the Environment, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Ethical Practices. All applicants are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to these areas.