- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave - for mum, dad & foster carers.
- Multidisciplinary environment
- We are an organisation that offers progression career and development
The legal team at PwC Australia provides top-tier legal advice and services as part of a truly integrated multi-disciplinary team. Our best in breed lawyers work seamlessly with specialists across the full range of professional services providing an unparalleled comprehensive offering to clients.
About the role:
We are seeking a high performing Senior Associate or Director level candidate to join our real estate team. The role will be based in Sydney but with a national focus.
Our real estate and property lawyers work across the Projects/Infrastructure and the Corporate and Commercial legal practice teams, as well as with our wider Real Estate Advisory, Infrastructure and Urban Renewal and Real Estate Tax Groups. Our main focus is on development projects, acquisitions and disposals, infrastructure projects, real estate joint ventures, major lettings and many aspects of corporate real estate including restructuring and portfolio acquisitions.
- Be an ambitious lawyer with a minimum 6 years post-qualification relevant experience
- Have strong drafting skills and a commercial mindset with a view to developing the business
- Be confident and able to work independently with minimal supervision, taking the lead on negotiating all aspects of real estate related work alongside other practice groups
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong desire to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Be committed to building trust and solving important problems
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Carole Leen is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.