Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC’s position as a provider of world-class retail banking and wealth management solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
This role sits in the Analytics, CRM and Data team working cross-functionally with the digital marketing team as well as “Digital as a Channel”, supporting digital sales, marketing and acquisition. The Digital Marketing Analytics Manager will own, lead and pioneer digital analytics for HSBC RBWM in Australia using a variety of data science tools and techniques to deliver actionable insights for customer acquisition, retention and engagement, as well as digital sales, performance and optimisation.
- Lead & pioneer digital analytics (including data mining, customer analytics and segmentation), channel performance measurement and reporting, including identification of optimisation opportunities within Paid, Owned and Earned digital channels, and inform the digital marketing strategy
- Work with external agencies to deliver actionable insights from the analysis of digital customer & campaign data to drive efficiencies in targeting customers and prospects across paid, owned and earned (POE) channels.
- Build automated dashboards for digital, marketing & customer level insights – to be shared and championed with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Work cross-functionally with the Digital and Marketing teams in defining, measuring and reporting on Digital Marketing Acquisition, and apply insights towards channel attribution, optimisation, personalisation hypotheses and recommendations.
- Translate complex analytical outputs into actionable insights to optimise digital campaigns and digital always-on activity as well as improve audience targeting on paid media.