- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia's Most Loved Bank!
- Casual/Ongoing position with CBD Location
- Great hourly rate and secure parking provided
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia's Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
About the Role?
The primary purpose of this role is to process cheques to enter into the digital channel for clearance within required service level timeframes determined for daily cheque clearances. This role will be largely autonomous and will report to a manager offsite. This role will require a self starter who is keen to get in and compete the work within the required timeframes all with a zero percent error rate. This position will require you to complete data entry tasks and operate scanning equipment.
The successful applicant will also require strong computer skills, specifically in Excel and programs relating to scanning equipment and a high level of confidentiality.
There is the potential to pick up additional work following on from this project.
- Each shift is 2 hours in length, and will take place in the evening from 7.15pm to 9.15pm, Monday through to Friday.
- There may be additional work and further hours required for each shift
- Secure car parking will also be provided for your shift.
- 1 week’s full training will also be provided upon commencement of the role.
- Self motivated and able to work as part of a "virtual team"
- Ability to communicate effectively and convey information through different mediums
- Highly adaptable; with a willingness to respond to the changing needs of the business, its customers and its people
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within defined policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-skill and remain open-minded, agile and flexible in a dynamic environment
- Flexibility and Reliability for urgent requests
- You will need reliable means of Transport
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers' Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Bank of Queensland is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.