You would be working in a senior role within a team of engineers who are responsible for the design and deployment of solutions using services like end user computing, mobility and remote access.
The Devices & Connectivity team supports and enables Macquarie's global activities by providing a global digital workplace platform. This area has seen significant growth in the past few years and focuses on group-wide, user-facing technologies that enhance the way the group collaborates and does business. The team is currently engaged in several projects including enhanced mobility and BYOD, global managed print service deployment, virtual desktop enhancements, Windows 10, MacBook, security product upgrades, and various business driven projects.
With your self-starter attitude and broad range of experience in the enterprise IT world. Initially you will be responsible for helping design, implement global print service which requires integration with Windows OS, iOS, Android and virtual platforms and work with other workplace technologies including Office 365, to enhance and transform our offerings for 16,000 internal staff. You will also perform some business analysis functions to optimise and improve the way our services are delivered to our customers.
You will need to have:
- a customer-obsessed attitude with excellent communication skills
- an ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- a passion for taking on new challenges and learning new skills
- a strong interest in delivering and enhancing user experience and productivity.
- basic understanding of Enterprise technologies (firewalls, routing, Windows and Unix servers, storage, virtualisation and cloud technologies)
- an ability to analyse and optimise business processes
- a demonstrated ability to exhibit technical credibility with both IT and business stakeholders
- an understanding of Service Management including change, incident and problem management as it applies to a large corporate environment and use of an ITSM tool such as Remedy
- experience working in a DevOps and/or Agile environment
- ability to take initiative, work independently, and manage tasks to a timeline.
Please apply via the following link.
If you need more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program.