- Exciting 12 month contract opportunities for Full Stack Developers
- Melbourne, VIC and Sydney, NSW
- Application close date: 6th October 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities - from project management and leadership, to technical and engineering. Working for Origin can take you all over Australia - in the field, as well as in the office - or around the world. With global energy demand growing, Origin is looking for new ways to meet that need and create tomorrow's energy solutions. It's an exciting time to be a part of Origin.
Through Power of Choice, customers will have access to their electricity usage data more readily, and retailers will be able to use this information to provide customers with new products and services - such as choices in billing frequency, quicker energisation or de-energisation of sites, apps to monitor usage and set alerts for high energy use. As a result, we are seeking strong Developers to join a rapidly growing team to develop reliable and robust technology to support meter installers, technicians and office staff.
Working with the Acumen IT Service Owner, you'll be responsible for:
- Developing advanced technical solutions on premise and in the cloud (AWS)
- Providing technical resolution of 2nd and 3rd level application support enquires including standard service requests, including data load / extract / updates (with a focus on automation)
- End to end ownership of technical problems and solutions including software design, code level in depth technical analysis of Acumen IT systems and supporting services, comprehensive application testing and implementation
- Project managing solutions, communicating timelines, issues and resolution to our Stakeholders
- Participation in Acumen ITs on-call (Standby) support roster
Is This You?
This is an opportunity for candidates who are interested in growing professionally and delivering highly visible and challenging piece of work. Working on bleeding edge technologies, you'll thrive operating in a Dev-Ops environment and collaborating regularly with Testers and BA's and Business Users around functionality. You enjoy working with your team to resolve business problems from end to end.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following experience:
- Development in React or React Native
- Experience using serverless technology
- Software development with experience in a dev-ops environment
- Cloud based platforms and services
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
For more information, contact Nezar Asyo on 03 8665 7551.
Job Requisition: 47721