Some careers have more impact than others. If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step with HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST) seamlessly integrates technology platforms, operations, infrastructure and procurement strategy with the aim of redefining customer experience and driving down unit cost of production. The division fulfils HSBC’s product and service proposition by providing receptive and prompt customer service and technology solutions that combine domain expertise, process skills and technology to deliver significant business value.
The role of Delivery and Support (Technical) Engineer supports HSBC staff with various IT user issues (eg..Hardware, Desktop) as a 2nd line of support.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain high availability and stability of production services, investigate system errors and resolve within a timely manor
- Report and communicate/ escalate recurring support incidents to regional and local quality teams – meeting proactive and quality team targets
- Co-ordinate end user device ever-greening for front and back office
- Ensure consistent delivery of customer service and exceeds expectations
- Participate and implement any Risks or Controls meeting the needs of the business
- Process international transfers and coordinate onboarding of new staff
- Support the IT Express Centre at Parramatta Street and Barangaroo
- Manage the delivery of ITID products and services to the end user
- Develop processes for the quality delivery of ITID products and services
- Provide technical and expert end user services for project delivery
- Consult with the business around products and ITID services
- Manage end user BCM function
- Comply and adhere to audit and compliance requirements
- Provide business and technical knowledge to team members