Are you ready to join the Optus Cyber mission?
Cyber Security remains a key global growth engine for Optus Business (OB) as security threats continue to increase in frequency and sophistication. We continue to expand our team and have an awesome career opportunity to appoint another Security Sales Specialist in our team in Sydney.
About the Role …
As a key member of our national Cyber Sales teams, you will be tasked to identify and convert new business opportunities that increase revenue and profit to ensure Optus delivers innovative and bespoke Cyber Security solutions to our B2B client portfolios. To be successful, you will have in-depth technology and business knowledge across a range of industry segments and technology specialties within the domestic Cyber & ICT space.
About you …
- Proven senior business development expertise (B2B) in Cyber with an impressive track record selling complex solutions at executive level (e.g. CIO/CISO/CTO's);
- Advanced written, verbal & interpersonal skills, underpinned by polished presentation and negotiation expertise with a diverse selection of internal and external stakeholders;
- Engaging, professional, passionate, and highly motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets;
- Proven understanding of global Info Security standards, methodologies and practices; &
- Highly established Cyber vendor & product skills, plus deep market knowledge and professional connections / relationships.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a highly engaging and experienced Cyber Security seller to complement the Optus team in Sydney. To learn about more about life at Optus - please visit http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Apply in confidence via the online link.
Please note that agency assistance is not required - thanks.