- Excited by digital innovation?
- Passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience?
- Join an ASX 50 organisation that truly understands the importance of its people
About the Role
This role is based in the Digital Marketing Team, working predominantly with AGL’s Customer Experience Transformation (CXT) team to support the successful implementation and adoption of AGL’s CXT initiatives via digital marketing activity.
You will have a customer-focused approach and work directly with your CXT value stream peers to understand the initiative from beginning to end, to then apply a digital marketing lense and create and implement strategies to go to market as per agreed objectives, timeframes, and budgets, working with the wider Customer Markets teams.
You will also support the wider Product & Marketing team with various digital marketing and content activity.
- Coordinate and manage CXT and broader Customer Markets stakeholders to develop and implement digital marketing plans for CXT and wider Marketing initiatives for residential, business customers based on customer segments and archetypes
- Set and meet clear objectives and timelines for all plans, inclusive of CXT adoption and wider marketing targets
- Creation and management of all online content requirements including copy, imagery and video as well as updating web CMS where required
- Create distribution and amplification channel plans for web, social media, customer communications, forums and any other identified channels
- Work with the Digital Performance team to accurately assess the performance of all digital marketing activity against targets and relay back to stakeholders
- Work with third party agencies and suppliers to produce content and run distribution plans, ensuring they deliver as per agreed scope and deadlines, in line with AGL’s brand tone of voice
- Solid experience in digital marketing with emphasis on customer-focused content and distribution for all channels including website, EDMs and social media
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders in a quickly-changing environment with competing priorities, without compromising output
- Successful and robust agency briefing and management skills
- Experience in presenting and communicating with stakeholders at all levels in a large and constantly-evolving organisation
- Experience working in agile methodologies and test and learn environments
- Demonstrated ability to work with complexity and ambiguity, showing resilience in striving to achieve creative and innovative change to a digital culture
- Experience with the Adobe Stack for Content and Social Media is advantageous
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
30% employee discount on usage and service charges for AGL gas and electricity.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe, and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Embrace a change where your actions will make a difference. Apply today!
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: 08 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time