Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
We have 3 casual positions available within our fun, friendly and fast paced National Gift Card Team based in Sydney CBD! We’ll need you to be available to work on average 2-3 days per week, between Monday to Friday, though the hours may fluctuate due to the business / team needs.
The key focus of your role is to support both internal and external customers, and help us to drive Gift Card sales through excellence of service / fulfilment and deliver a great Customer Experience to consumers, corporate customers, retailers and our centre teams.
A snapshot of your role:
- Provide timely and professional customer service, via inbound phone calls and emails
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries and complaints
- Support our Centre Experience teams with Gift Card related enquiries / issues
- Support retailer enquiries and handle Corporate Sales enquiries
- Complete daily Gift Card CSR Team tasks as allocated – including order and payment processing across Corporate, Corporate Online & Online channels, expired / lost card reissues and stock management
- Administration of Corporate Accounts
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll have strong customer service experience, developed from within a centre, retail or hospitality background (or similar). You’ll be comfortable working in a corporate office environment, and be able to work well both individually, and as part of a team. You’ll stand out to us by demonstrating your confidence when dealing with customer queries, your exceptional communication skills, and your ability to use your initiative when problem solving.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!