**- 9 month fixed term contract
- Generous salary package including 12.5% super on offer
- Both personal and professional development opportunities**
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim Australia is leading supplier of cement, concrete, aggregates and precast products.
On offer here is:
- Generous salary package including 12.5% Super
- 9 month fixed term contract
- Opportunity to work in a team environment
- Work every second saturday
About the role
Dealing with a wide range of people from labourers to project managers, this fast paced role combines inbound enquires and outbound order confirmations.
- Available to work shifts starting between 5am and 8am and finishing from 2pm to 5pm
- You will need to work one Saturday (5am to 12pm) morning a fortnight paid at overtime rates
- Call volumes of over 120 per shift
- You will handle a mix of concrete orders and negotiate delivery times
- Provide product information and quotes to the customer and enter quotes and job details into the allocation software, Command;
- Liaising with the Operation and Scheduling teams to ensure our customer's requirements are understood and met in a timely manner;
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, we offer long term career paths and a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is also proud to be an industry leader in health and safety as well as our commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Confident in your ability to provide superior service
- Be able to be the voice of calm and reason in high pressure situations
- Can deal with a wide range of people
- Have strong organisational ability and accurate approach to data entry
- Experience in the construction industry will be highly regarded;
- Exceptional level of attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Gmail, Google, Command, Imarda systems will be advantageous
- Attention to detail and accuracy as well as a proactive approach to the role;
- Please submit your resume online in the first instance. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.