Job no: 498784
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Sydney - George Street
Tabcorp is a world-class diversified gambling entertainment group and an ASX50 company.
In December 2017 we combined with Tatts Group and now operate the iconic brands Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing and Sky Sports Radio. We also deliver leading gaming services and products through Tabcorp Gaming Solutions, MAX and Ebet .
Our 5,000-plus strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive familiar brands which ignite passion and excitement in millions of Australians.
This leadership is reflected in who we are. If, like us, you’re a passionate, positive playmaker and you want to use your talent to create amazing outcomes, we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Customer Sales Manager the purpose of the Customer Sales Supervisor is to execute the direct to customer strategy. This role will have specific targets for the direct to customers sales program of works. Specifically, they will supervise a fleet of sales people that will bring to life the strategy and transform the retail channel into a digital acquisition hub. This team of staff will create irreplaceable experiences for wagering customers within our Retail and Oncourse channels.
A creative and people focused operator, the Customer Sales Supervisor will engage and inspire staff to execute the sales program.
How you will contribute
- Develop visitation cycles, call planning, and staffing models to optimise performance
- Lead, engage, develop and enhance performance of the direct to customer sales team to foster a high-performance culture
- Inspire the success of the team with a strong focus on customer, performance and delivery
- Manage OPEX budget for casual salaries and wages
- Strictly manage the free bet budget with a major focus on tracking and reporting.
- Deliver financial outcomes and achieve respective financial targets
- Deliver training programs across customer service, brand, health and safety to ensure an optimised in venue experience for staff and customers.
- Review and assess customer experience feedback, identify new initiatives and ensure successful delivery of new product to the customer
- Demonstrate best in class experiences via in venue/on course hosted activities via a direct to customer sales team
Stakeholder & Partnership Relations
- Champion the relationship between Retail Sales team members, the venue partners and the concierge to ensure maximum impact in venue
- Champion the Anti Money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Financing compliance standards by ensuring exemplary Tabcorp program management
- Work with internal and external entities to manage compliance breaches and the subsequent actions needed to course correct
- Implement the Tabcorp Risk and Compliance Framework by ensuring agreed obligations are met by identified employees
Our Ideal Person
To be successful in this role, you will have proven leadership experience with the ability to coach, mentor and develop a high performing team. Experience with multiple products, category and business experience in a fast-paced environment is expected. Extensive experience working in an industry with significant regulatory or equivalent jurisdictional constraints is highly desirable along with tertiary qualifications in Business or a related discipline.
When you join our team you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs and community programs.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: 23 Aug 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 06 Sep 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time