Who are we?
Xero is a beautiful, easy to use global online platform for small businesses and their advisors. The company has over one million subscribers in more than 180 countries. Xero seamlessly integrates with more than 600 apps. It was ranked No. 1 by Forbes as the World's Most Innovative Growth Company for two years running and was rated by Canstar Blue as Australia’s best accounting software three consecutive years from 2015-2017.
What you’ll do
Our Customer Experience Team (CX) is focused and passionate about providing timely and delightful support to our clients who are using the Xero Payroll software.
You will be involved in;
- timely, accurate and helpful responses to customer support queries.
- escalation of priority issues to assist in the prompt resolution of these
- feedback of required improvements to the Xero accounting application and its associated service delivery platform
You will gain in depth knowledge of the Xero product which will set you up with a challenging and rewarding career with us.
What you’ll bring with you
- Excellent verbal and written communication - this is highly important as communication is predominantly written.
- Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems - you are a problem solver.
- Initiative and ability to self-manage, along with flexibility
- Ability to build effective relationships, this is very important
- A proven team player who proactively assists other team members - we have close knit teams
- Confidence with Microsoft Word, Excel, and some experience with other small business accounting systems
- Experience in payroll processes and functions (ideally end to end payroll)
- An understanding of relevant payroll legislation
- A track record in efficient problem solving and resolution
- Experience in a small business environment is desirable
At Xero we truly value our people and want to help them do the best work of their lives. We offer an awesome package that includes a competitive base salary, great commission structure and even Xero shares
We are a driven, innovative #human company looking to make a positive impact on the world we live in. We are proud of our collaborative, empowering and inclusive culture that allows creativity to thrive and innovation to flourish. We also support flexible working arrangements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leader and help shape the next phase of the Xero success story. Apply now!
Applications close the Friday the 9th of November 2018.
Xero is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We will address any requests for reasonable adjustments in the workplace from applicants with disabilities.