**Who are we?
At Xero, we’re here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small business, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
A global SaaS (software as a service) company we have a team of almost 2,000 Xeros doing beautiful work across our 17 offices across the globe. We’re ranked No. 1 by Forbes as the World's Most Innovative Growth Company two years running, Glassdoor named us one of the top 15 best SaaS companies in the world, and Canstar Blue has ranked us Australia’s best accounting software company for four consecutive years (2015-2018).
What you’ll do
Our Customer Experience Team (CX) is focused and passionate about providing timely and delightful support to our clients who are using the Xero Payroll software.
You will be involved in;
- timely, accurate and helpful responses to customer support queries.
- escalation of priority issues to assist in the prompt resolution of these
- feedback of required improvements to the Xero accounting application and its associated service delivery platform
You will gain in depth knowledge of the Xero product which will set you up with a challenging and rewarding career with us.
What you’ll bring with you
- Excellent verbal and written communication - this is highly important as communication is predominantly written.
- Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems - you are a problem solver.
- Initiative and ability to self-manage, along with flexibility
- Ability to build effective relationships, this is very important
- A proven team player who proactively assists other team members - we have close knit teams
- Confidence with Microsoft Word, Excel, and some experience with other small business accounting systems
- Experience in payroll processes and functions (ideally end to end payroll)
- An understanding of relevant payroll legislation
- A track record in efficient problem solving and resolution
- Experience in a small business environment is desirable
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge and support you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, innovation, and change are not only inspired but also celebrated. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
We have a unique and special culture based around our values (#ownership, #challenge, #beautiful, #human and #champion) and offer a number of other great benefits and perks including Xero shares…….
So If you want to come to work with a supportive team every single day and help to make Xero even more special, please apply**