Job Purpose/OverviewTo provide outstanding customer service, value, expertise and efficiencies to our internal and external customers and stakeholders of RaboDirect, specifically other financial intermediaries.
• Professional verbal and written communications with internal and external customers aligned with brand
tone and service excellence.
• Proactively action all RAS correspondence (emails, faxes and letters) within service level turnaround
timeframes including complaints.
• Handle inbound calls to the RAS line providing intermediaries with exceptional service including providing
information on RaboDirect products and services, explaining processes and achieving high levels of first call
• Process account opening, maintenance and administrative tasks for RAS accounts in a proactive, responsive,
accurate and timely manner.
• Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and data requests, as well as ad hoc
reporting requests which are delivered on time with consistently high accuracy.
• Maintain up to date and accurate records including the RAS CRM, Authority lists, client account records and RAS process documents.
• Proactively manage intermediary service experience to retain and deepen their relationship with RaboDirect
including providing consistently superior customer service and supporting workflow processes.
• Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell RaboDirect and select Rabobank products and refer
opportunity to RAS Relationship Managers.
• Jointly manage with the Operations team the generation and payment of monthly commission payments to relevant intermediaries.
• At all times, adhere to departmental, group wide and legislative banking policies and procedures.
• Ensure adherence to RAS processes, including ID&V, KYC, and AML/CTF policies and processes.
• Contribute to a high quality and compliance culture specifically with high attention to detail and risk aware behaviour.
• Complete Annual Review’s of all intermediaries within required timeframes and other CDD activities.
• Proactively participate in all team meetings and business initiatives including activities to continue to enhance the customers overall experience.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the RAS team including understanding and contributing to the strategy and objectives of our overall business.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the Operations and Sales/Deposits Teams who contribute to the team’s strategy and direction.
• Be flexible and ready to assist other RaboDirect teams or business groups with workload where/when required.
• Meet individual performance, behavioural and value based targets and expectations including productivity, quality and value targets as set by Management.
• Adhere to agreed rosters, schedules and punctuality and absenteeism policy at all times.
• Consistently action coaching and feedback objectives that demonstrate improvements/enhancements to your knowledge, skills and behaviours as discussed in your monthly/quarterly/yearly reviews.
• Support Relationship Managers and Business Development Managers including completing ad hoc requests when needed.
• Other duties as reasonably directed by the Management team
Core Competencies:• Provide outstanding customer service to existing and potential intermediaries/clients
• Respond to inbound and outbound phone enquiries
• Troubleshooting with intermediaries/clients
• Provide information on RaboDirect products and services
• Identify cross-selling/up selling opportunities
Job Skills and Knowledge:Essential:
• 3+ years service/administration experience
• Financial Services experience
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Tertiary qualifications