Some careers have more impact than others.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
This position is responsible for ensuring the delivery of an effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) function across the Australia HSBC business as part of the wider CRM & Analytics function.
This role is suitable for an accomplished individual with experience in managing an agile CRM governance structure and operating model with senior stakeholders across marketing, product, digital, contact centre, branch network, analytics and customer decisioning technology.
Please note: This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Management of centrally driven communications with the customer through specified CRM channels (Internet banking, branch/contact centre via CRMS/RALF, SMS, eDM, and DM.
- Commercialising the real-time omnichannel customer decisioning capability delivered in by Pega Marketing (Next Best Action)
- Ownership of Pega/leads optimisation governance with stakeholders across CVM, Marketing, digital and assisted channels.
- Develop a deeper overall customer relationship via effective CRM contact strategies that include sales, service and informational communications
- Specific product cross sales based on a holistic understanding of the customer need
- The retention of target customer groups through a thorough understanding of the customers current and future value
- The use of test and learn strategies (including control groups) to optimise performance
- Tracking the performance of all contacts through effective sales funnel reporting and relating it to the sales activity plan
- Working closely with the Decisioning & Analytics team to ensure requests are supported and prioritised
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years proven and progressive CRM, Analytics or direct marketing experience or equivalent
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in commercialising “Real-Time” automated marketing and customer centric “next best action”
- Strong knowledge of the customer service concept and its impact on customer relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills with marketing, business or consulting approach
- Deep appreciation and knowledge in analytics and data-drive insights
- Strong analytical, communications, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate across various business lines within the organisation.
You’ll achieve more with HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. HSBCKTS
Job Field: Analytics
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Shift: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy