- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leader – ASX top 100 company
- Permanent Full time, work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Work at various locations throughout Metropolitan Victoria
AusNet Services is a leading energy delivery service business that owns and operates Victoria’s largest network of electricity and gas infrastructure. At AusNet Services, you’ll be part of an inclusive, collaborative team that’s dedicated to bringing safe, efficient and reliable energy to millions of Australians. And you can be certain that safety comes first in everything we do. Our communities’ energy needs are changing – and we’re changing to meet them. So when you work for us, you’re shaping the energy future of our communities.
What you will be delivering
Provide sound & timely service to Technical Solutions external customers and key service providers / contractors and liaise with various technical bodies regarding corrosion protection techniques.
- Provide corrosion protection technical expertise in maintaining and managing the various corrosion protection systems under the direct control of the group
- Provide routine maintenance, fault rectification and data validation / collection services and technical advice on the CP systems to AusNet and its external customers
- Collect and validate CP data along with instrumentation maintenance & calibration
- Design, develop, maintain CP systems
- Set task priorities and allocate work within the position’s area of responsibility
- Promote a commitment to safe working practices and accident prevention
- Responsible for rectifying system faults with minimum outage time
- Supervise on-site and off-site contract personnel
- Administer the systems to meet strict up-time needs
- Develop and maintain documentation as required
What we like about you:
- Corrosion protection experience within a similar environment
- DCVG and ICCP design experience
- Knowledge of AS2832 requirements
- ACA/NACE Qualifications preferred
- Valid Driver’s license
- A friendly, diverse and supportive team environment focused on achieving results
- Access to Social Club and community based support activities
- A wide range of employee benefits such as salary sacrifice options & Private Health Discounts
- A company that supports work and family commitments that is underpinned by values and policies that promote diversity and inclusiveness
- On-going development and career opportunities
Please note: offers will be subject to background checks such as (but not limited to); National Police Check, Work Rights checks and for some positions Driver History checks, Medical and Drug & Alcohol testing.
Interested candidates are informed that no recruitment agencies have been briefed on this role. Your best means of applying is to AusNet Services directly.