- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
Awarded Best Relationship Business Bank 2017 at the industry’s premier Business Banking Awards hosted by RFi Group
- Be part of this exciting growth opportunity for Bank of Queensland Corporate in 2017
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. You will be part of a professional team in Sydney and gain exposure to a diverse portfolio of clients and products.
BOQ Business looks after the Banks Commercial Lending, Equipment Finance, Specialist Lending, Trade and Financial Markets. The client relationships are held across many segments which include Branches, Brokers, Business Banking, Corporate, Property and Agribusiness and are serviced by teams throughout Australia. BOQ Business is recognised for our excellence in Relationship Banking and have recently received awards from the AB&F as well as East & Partners.
Your new role:
As the Corporate Banking Analyst, you will enjoy providing support to the Corporate Relationship Executive by preparing credit submissions for new and existing Corporate Banking customers and completion of periodic reviews. Further, you will be required to liaise with all relevant departments to ensure all documentation and settlements are processed promptly and accurately.
- Provide lending support within Corporate Banking across a diversified portfolio
- Clients <$50M turnover with Debt levels >$10M
- Write and provide recommendations for credit submissions
- Prepare commercial lending submissions by critically analysing and interpreting financial statements and identifying industry trends.
- Evaluation of credit risk relating to new business proposals
- Recognise Corporate Banking sales opportunities by providing exceptional customer service to Corporate Banking customers and referring sales opportunities to the appropriate Manager
- Attend customer interviews with Corporate Banking Managers where appropriate to gain additional knowledge of each customer’s business and requirements
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers through the delivery of excellent service
As a natural problem solver, you will relish the opportunity to demonstrate your proven track record of credit analysis in order to interpret financial statements and identify industry trends. Naturally, you will possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail, coupled with your ability to multi-task and liaise with various stakeholders. Your proven analytical skills will be complimented by your ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.
What will set you apart?
- Previous banking experience – including exposure to lending across a diversified portfolio
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Interest and understanding of financial markets
- Team orientated with a desire to build a career within Business Banking
Be part of the journey for BOQ and enjoy;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia