Some careers open more doors than others.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
The HSBC Contact centre is a key contributor to the HSBC retail banking framework in Australia. This role presents an opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where you are a contributor to the business while forging a career with an international bank.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Account Manager that will be responsible for managing a portfolio of external partners who are part of the HSBC Global Corporate Employee Program (GCEP). The role will focus on growing relationships and creating opportunities for the purpose of distributing Retail Bank products via our GCEP channel. This will include managing on-site activities to drive consistent business from newly attained and existing relationships. Additionally the role will work with the RBWM Branch Network to grow local relationships in line with the overall GCEP strategy. Effective portfolio management is essential as is sales performance, working with internal stakeholders, adherence to procedures and controls, compliance and undertaking any required training with the aim of growing a profitable GCEP business within HSBC Bank Australia’s strategic framework. In addition the jobholder will be required to take on any other responsibility as directed by their line manager
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the overall GCEP portfolio growth and new business targets of the team
- Achieve specific growth and new business targets from designated existing GCEP relationships
- Maintain and develop key existing and new corporate partner relationships.
- Support on-site activities and drive our digital capability
- Undertake a regular partner visitation and call program to retain and drive new business from key external relationships
- Establish and maintain strong internal relationships to drive new business opportunities through the RBWM network.
- Prepare tailored proposals and presentations for internal stakeholders to promote the Client Value Proposition.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong interpersonal and empathy skills with strong decision making and ability to deliver
- 2-5 years working in financial services industry
- Previous experience in a Retail Banking Sales role preferred
- Understanding of Corporate relationship management systems
- Proven strong leadership, motivational, analytical, planning communications, organizational, problem-solving, managerial, project management and customer service skills.
- Computer literacy (word processing, spreadsheets and database applications)
- Must be well organized, demonstrate initiative, and able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a passion for developing a culture of empowerment
- Maintain document control and data integrity
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory governance in market
- Team player with collaborative skills
You’ll achieve more with HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. HSBCKTS
Job Field: Call Centres
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Shift: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy