We're working hard to become a world-class sales and service organisation and are looking for a commercially savvy, customer focused and financially aware team player to drive contractual excellence in the Government and Enterprise markets.
This is no ordinary Contract Management role. Global Services business has been identified as an area of strategic growth for Telstra and is focused on providing business customers of all sizes with an integrated range of communications solutions and managed services. In this role you will operate as part of the dynamic, responsive and supportive Commercial and Contract Operations team negotiating, managing and consulting on significant and complex service contracts with the purpose of achieving Telstra Enterprise revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction targets. You will be providing outstanding customer service which results in both the client satisfaction and Telstra success in contractual compliance management.
As our Contract Manager, you'll also have the opportunity to demonstrate your subject matter expertise and experience in supporting the delivery and management of commercial customer relationships. Your role will include variation and renewal drafting, document management, governance, SOW approvals, development and maintenance of the contract management plan and providing contract and commercial advice. You will ensure appropriate contract document governance is applied with respect to all contractual artefacts. You will also provide accurate and timely commercial and contract advice to support customer negotiations, dispute resolution and contract deliverables.
We are looking for an individual to hit the ground running, so it is important you can demonstrate the below:
- Demonstrated experience in contract management
- Proven experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and associated service level agreements.
- Proven ability to manage multiple Government and Enterprise customer relationships simultaneously, ensuring successful internal and external stakeholder engagement with demanding deadlines.
- Tertiary qualified in Law, Business or Accounting and have a strong background in contract management, managing large Government and Enterprise contracts.
- A high level of commercial experience in a telecommunications environment and a broad knowledge and understanding of industry trends, sectors and current issues will be advantageous.
- Note that candidates must be Australian citizens and have the ability to attain government security clearance.
If you feel that you could be the one and you'd like to express your interest then please reach out by selecting the apply icon below. Feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself and why you're a great Contract Manager. Take the next step and connect to a future created by you today.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex