- Make an impact with your expertise
- Join a supportive, hard-working and fun team
- Docklands location
Take on a role that’s about more than money
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at over 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world, we need to be more than good with money. We need to be good with people too.
And, we’ve transformed our Marketing division to ensure we’re prioritising our customers and meeting them in the digital world they live in.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant, Micro & Small business to join the marketing team. The focus of the role is to execute on key strategic campaigns for Small and Micro Business Bank to meet business targets. The role will require significant customer communication using a range of 1:1 media such as voice, email, online banking platforms with a strong focus on direct mail.
What you’ll be doing
Working with key internal Marketing stakeholders and external agency partners, key responsibilities of the role include:
- Design and develop the Micro/Small Business customer journey
- Run ‘test and learn’ experiments over the journey, to further expand the customer segment working
- Develop key message and content to communicate to customers over the journey
- Prioritise key activities with Marketing Programs to develop and execute key campaigns and strategic programs
What we’re looking for:
Tertiary qualified in Marketing, Business or other relevant discipline, you are a marketing professional who comes to us with:
- Experience in delivering end to end multichannel (DM, SMS, eDM, online) BTL campaigns - encompassing program design, creative development, production, budget management and optimisation. This role has a strong focus on direct mail and experience in this area is mandatory.
- Experience working with external creative agencies
- Mix of analytical capability coupled with a creative and lateral thinking style
- Outstanding strong stakeholder management expertise, underpinned by superb influencing skills
- Strong and demonstrated customer focus and centricity
- Solid data skills; able to independently design and evaluate reporting to form conclusions and guide decision making.
- Amazing project management and stakeholder management skills.
- A can-do attitude to making things better, and courage Strong and demonstrated customer
- Ability to challenge the status quo and propose new ideas
What we can offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
Are you ready to join a team where you are encouraged and supported to constantly strive and challenge yourself? Apply now!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.