- Join one of the greatest marketing teams in the country
- Strong and established brand team
- Docklands location
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver the local marketing strategy for NAB Retail, NAB Business and MLC Advice Centres and their associated Local Area Marketing and Sponsorship leverage. Facilitating the communications to front line bankers to ensure they understand current marketing campaigns and featured products, is another key component of the role.
What you'll be doing:
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Local Area Marketing (LAM) strategy execution across Retail, Business and Advice branch/store networks
- Lead the Brand experience inside all NAB and MLC branches and business centres
- Lead the development and delivery of the national campaign strategy and plan for nabRetail, nabBusiness, MLC Advice Centres, ensuring a series of marketing executions achieve the incremental increases required to support the product plans
- Work with stakeholders in Retail, Business and MLC teams to build capability of our employees to ensure the delivery of expected client experience.
- Proactively monitor risk and assurance requirements
You will come to us with:
With exceptional communication skills, your influencing and stakeholder management expertise is second to none. Your customer centric Marketing skills are underpinned by your tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Strategy, or other relevant discipline. You can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar role gained in Financial Services or creative agency
- Experience in end to end campaign management and marketing
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving
- Resilience, passion and an ability to thrive under pressure
- Ability to juggle priorities in a similar volume job
What we can offer:
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.