- Exciting dynamic 12 month role in Consumer Marketing & Customer Strategy
- Join the vibrant buzz of this fun team of 1st class marketing professionals at an exciting time of transformation
- Docklands location
Take on a role that’s about more than money
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at over 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world, we need to be more than good with money. We need to be good with people too.
That’s why we’ve built our business on understanding and supporting our customers. Just as importantly, we’re supporting and encouraging our own people to achieve their goals and aspirations – working together to deliver exceptional outcomes that go beyond expectations.
About the team
This dynamic team works across a variety of projects and different areas within the enterprise to lead the development of the marketing proposition.
The Home Owner segment is undergoing a lot of change, and this team is involved in some really exciting and high profile transformation marketing programs which will change the way we go to market for our customers.
This role sits within one of the NAB Consumer Marketing Segment teams. There are 9 people in the team who work in a fast paced environment requiring multi-tasking and working in an agile methodology.
There is also high cross-collaboration with all NAB Marketing areas i.e. Digital Innovation, Retail, Customer Data & Analytics, Brand, Product and external insurance partners and marketing agencies.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join this team at a time where NAB is creating new and exciting ways to help our customers achieve their property ownership aspirations.
What you’ll be doing
This is your opportunity to play a key role in this challenging yet rewarding transformational build. The focus of the role is to execute digital, 1:1 and channel marketing programs, delivering automated personalised communications to our Home Owner customer segment. You will also:
- Build new customer experiences within the Home Owner segment
- Support the delivery of the Home Owner customer life stage communications and journeys
- Develop and execute the Home Owner marketing customer contact strategy across digital, retail and direct channels
- Drive leads and sales through internal/external channels
- Build positive customer engagement, experience and NPS
- Drive ‘best in class’ CLM campaign execution capability using CRM systems & martech such audience management platforms, personalisation & Adobe stack
What you’ll bring
Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline and being a focused customer centric marketer, you will also demonstrate:
- Broad integrated Marketing experience, particularly digital marketing
- Experience in developing digital customer experiences will be highly regarded (landing page development, personalisation, conversion rate optimisation)
- Strong experience in 1:1 (i.e. direct mail, email, SMS) and CRM, data analytics/driven campaigns, customer segmentation and involvement in implementing campaigns
- Ability to convert marketing strategies and plans into tactical campaigns to achieve business outcomes
- Outstanding stakeholder management and relationship skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to challenge the status quo and think creatively
A background in Banking/Financial Services (Transactional, Home Owner, Cards or Investor segments) is highly desired.
What we continue to offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.