AECOM has an opportunity for a
Configuration Manager supporting our program in Alice Springs, Australia. The selected candidate will designs and establish management documentation. Authorizes the release of drawings, and software configuration changes specified by management and other functional groups. Provides advice and guidance on methods, procedures, and requirements to individuals responsible for the creation of documentation. Plans and implements methods to improve response. Participates in special studies. May provide work leadership for lower level employees. Under the guidance of a senior level analyst, performs data management tasks as required by contract.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Active, fully adjudicated TS/SCI Clearance.
- Degreed electrical engineer experienced in power, lighting, and controls as related to facility infrastructure.
- 10 years of related experience.
- Must have experience maintaining accountability of Government property to include maintaining facilities records, plans and configurations.
- Prior IC and OCONUS Facilities experience is a strong plus.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP is preferred.
- Must have native-like fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Characteristics required for this position includes outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly and accurately match tenant's requirements with facilities features is critical.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
*Job Category*Engineering - Electrical / Electronic
*Business Group*Management Services Group (MS)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.