- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Looking for customer focused individuals
- Gasworks - Newstead Location
About the Role:
Are you a high performing, ambitious individual in need of building your banking and recovery experience? An opportunity has arisen for a permanent role within the BOQ Commercial Receivables Management Team.
You will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of BOQ’s troubled and impaired commercial exposures. Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Implementing the most appropriate course of action for resolution of delinquent or irregular accounts within the guidelines set
- Identifying potential losses and minimising via effective collection action
- Making sound decisions and recommendations based on an appropriate assessment of the customer’s ability to pay and willingness to cooperate
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all action taken including, phone calls and correspondence issued, within the collections systems
- Ensuring all accounts requiring legal recovery action are monitored within a timely manner
- Liaising with Solicitors, Auctioneers, Insolvency Practitioners and Property Presenters to achieve the best outcome
- Confidence, business acumen, reputational awareness and ability to negotiate are a must have
- Previous experience in a banking, customer service or debt collection is desirable but not compulsory (willingness to learn and a great attitude always beats previous experience!)
- A degree in finance, accounting or related discipline (or studying towards)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals
BOQ culture and benefits
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and our head office in the trendy gasworks precinct provides a great work environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Newstead, Queensland, Australia