ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Opprtunities are available for CNC’s Diabetes who are seeking flexibility in their working week to join us
• Join us on a casual basis (Nurse Bank) to cover staff leave
• Located at Werribee Mercy Hospital
• Deliver comprehensive diabetes self-management education to support patients to identify goals and develop self-care behaviours
• Be part of a multi-disciplinary team which requires you to provide highly responsive and flexible service to patients & carers
Werribee Mercy Hospital is a general hospital located in the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. Our services include surgical, medical, maternity, newborn, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, rehabilitation, aged and palliative care. The hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects currently underway, including an $85 million State Government funded redevelopment that will deliver a new critical care unit and take the total number of beds to 298. Join us now and be part of our team as we expand to serve our community.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Current AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
• Credentialled Diabetes Educator (CDE) with the Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA) or working towards
• Highly developed clinical & interpersonal skills including: problem solving, conflict resolution, communication & liaison skills
• Experience working as a CNC Diabetes in acute hospital based care settings is highly desirable
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please contcat: Linda Jackson, (03) 8754 3061or firstname.lastname@example.org Enquries welcome
Quote Ref No: WMH 106
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 62 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|