**The Australian Government has invested one-billion dollars into a whole of government contract with IBM.
Why? They see potential in us – our people, our solutions and our services; and how we can utilise technology to improve our country. The only thing missing is YOU!**
We are looking for a Client Success Enterprise Architect to join our team in Canberra to work on this exciting new initiative; and build a career for yourself within IBM.
What will you be doing?
- Helping our clients understand how IBM’s offerings relate to their business goals and IT landscape and the potential benefits of implementing them
- Identifying needs and designing solutions to meet current and future agency requirements
- Advising on roadmaps for deployed solutions and products
What skills do you need?
- A passion for technology and architecting business solutions, preferably while referencing a formal architectural framework
- The ability to quickly build strong relationships throughout an organisation
- An aptitude for learning and applying IBM’s solution portfolio to your client’s needs and environment
- A commitment to client success
What experience do you need?
- 5 + years as a Solution/Software/Enterprise Architect
- Technology and business aptitude
- B2B would be advantageous
Due to the nature of this work, you must hold an Australian Citizenship and NV1 clearance at the time of applying for this role.
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
See job description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
See job description
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.