Job PurposeEnsure that on a day to day basis requests and enquiries by Retail Deposit, Loan, Internet Banking and internal clients are carried out in an efficient and accurate manner maintaining high standards and high levels of client satisfaction.
Key Accountabilities•Deliver professional and quality service to Rabobank Group clients and staff
• Respond to complex telephone enquiries from both Rabobank Group clients and branch staff for Retail Deposit, Loan & Internet Banking enquires.
• Assisting with system user testing when required.
• Transaction processing.
• Process administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner including:
• Direct Credits to nominated & third party accounts.
• Telegraphic Transfer request processing.
• Outbound calls to clients who appear on daily deposit Maturity Report.
• Visa Debit Card maintenance.
• Internet banking/Mobile banking technical support.
• Customer due-diligence, AML, FATCA regulatory requirements for deposit accounts.
• Ensure all paperwork and correspondence is of a high quality and standard.
• Adhere to bank policies and procedures at all times.
• Cross training in RaboDirect / Rabobank products and services.
• Completion of incoming emails from Branch and Clients received to the Client Services Functional Mailbox.
• Other duties as directed.
Key Skill AreasBusiness Knowledge
• Financial Sector products
• Knowledge of Code of Banking Practice and other regulatory issues in Australia preferable.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills (essential).
• Positive interaction with clients and key stakeholders.
• Innovative and collaborative approach (Continuous Improvement mindset).
• Adaptable and resilient in times of change.
• Positive customer focus and high level of quality customer service.
• Professional manner when dealing with internal and external customers.
• Must have polite telephone manner and be able to give clear instructions.
Technical and Specialist Skills
• MS Office products
• Ability to multi task and use several different systems simultaneously.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Planning and Organisation
• Able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum 2-4 years banking experience in Client Service roles dealing with complicated products and complex customer needs.
• Data entry experience is also valuable.
• RG146 Generic Knowledge desirable.