The BFS Service Sales Centre & Operations (SSC&O) division provides a consistent, yet specialised client experience for a range of client types
Client Service Consultants are the first point of contact for phone and email based enquiries for the users of our organisations products. The Operations team manages all processing for Macquarie advisers, independent financial advisers and clients. Working as part of a supportive, high performing team you will be responsible for:
- receiving and / or initiating calls to advisers or clients and providing an exceptional client experience on each call
- taking ownership of client queries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems
- processing all requests for clients and advisers by appropriate deadlines
- liaising with other teams to resolve errors/discrepancies to deliver solutions
- exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement.
If you are comfortable working in a fast moving and ever changing environment, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. Having proven yourself in a results driven role will be given the opportunity to take ownership and accountability for your workload.
- experience in a similar role and an understanding of a call centre and/or operations environment
- professional communication skills, able to clearly explain complex concepts over the phone
- strong problem solving skills and ability to follow processes and procedures
- the ability to adapt to change with ease and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks
If you have current industry knowledge related to customer service and Banking and are able to build strong relationships with Clients and Stakeholders, please apply via the link below
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
For more information, visit macquarie.com/careers