You have clicked through to this advert because you want to know ‘Who are Aurecon, and what is a Client Experience Ambassador?’
We are an engineering consultancy focussed on bringing the ideas of our clients to life. We design and deliver projects that make a difference to millions of people around the world every day. We innovate, and take an unconventional approach to all that we do.
Our goal with this role? To give our visitors, employees and clients an Extraordinary Client Experience. This is where every interaction with Aurecon leaves clients feeling enriched, and that Aurecon delivers an experience that is impactful, meaningful, and enjoyable.
Our newly established Client Experience team are charged with meeting this goal, which is why we need you to join us. As our Client Experience Ambassador in Wellington, you will deliver excellence as the face of Aurecon. Located front of house, and working as part of a team, you will be:
- Greeting all visitors to the business in a memorable and inviting manner
- Solving problems – organising travel, finding meeting space, procuring resources
- Managing communications – phones, emails, and walk in enquiries
- Organising meetings and events, ensuring everything goes smoothly
- Developing strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Delivering a positive, upbeat, and authentic experience
Sounds easy, right? Well we are a demanding crowd, and you will enjoy the challenge of wowing all the people all the time! Those in our business who are doing this already have the following:
- A love of people, and making their day better, brighter, and easier
- A capable user of MS Office for scheduling, communications, and managing resources
- Organised and efficient – having all the answers means they are unflappable
- The ability to be a superb reader of people, and able to work with those from every walk of life
- A builder of strong and proactive relationships
- Able to effectively delegate tasks
- Self-sufficient and apply their initiative to solving problems
We offer an excellent salary in a positive, forward looking, inclusive and diverse company with a superb culture. It really is a great place to work!
Have we just described you? Then apply! In line with our unconventional approach, this is an unconventional job application. As part of your application, you must share a 60 second video, telling us why you should be our Client Experience Ambassador in Wellington. What you put in your video is up to you! Simply share the link to your video hosting method of choice (YouTube/ Vimeo/ Maildrop/ Dropbox etc.) in your application. We can’t wait to meet you! Applications without video will not be considered.
Aurecon welcomes applications from those seeking a flexible work environment.
Applications close: Midnight Sunday 22nd April
Candidate screening: 23rd & 24th April
Invitations to Assessment Centres: 26th & 27th April
Assessment centre for Wellington: The morning of May 2nd
All candidates notified of outcome by 2nd May or prior