- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Career progression opportunities
- Great organisational benefits
We are currently seeking a talented tax professional at the Consultant or Senior Consultant level to join our Tax team in Private Clients.
The Private Clients team help private companies, entrepreneurs and high net wealth individuals grow both their business and family wealth. They provide fully integrated assurance, tax and advisory services to leading private businesses, entrepreneurs and high-net wealth individuals. Our qualified specialists inspire confidence and client loyalty through demonstrating a deep understanding of their business at every stage of their lifecycle in order to offer new insight and commercial solutions. Private Clients provides its team members with multiple opportunities to collaborate with teams and clients on personal, business and corporate matters, to help our clients achieve their growth aspirations.
This is a hands on and varied role that will provide great exposure to both tax compliance and advisory. In addition to overseeing a range of tax compliance duties, you will also drive client relationships, advising clients on future tax matters and acting as a trusted advisor to your client portfolio.
You will have the opportunity to develop yourself in a stable, friendly work environment where you will work closely with the leadership team to enhance your skills.
- 1-3 years tax compliance and consulting skills in the private client sector gained from within a big 4 or mid-tier environment
- Strong tax & accounting skills
- Business advisory experience would be advantageous
- Motivated self-starter with good attention to detail
- An open and inquisitive mind that allows you to embrace challenges and work with others to develop new insight
- Excellent communication skills and professional manner as you will be maintaining and interacting with clients and people across all levels.
- A strong work ethic and focus on accountability that ensures that you deliver quality client outcomes
- A completed or soon to be completed CA, Masters of Tax or similar qualification
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same*, apply now*.
Carole Leen is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.